v.0.4.5 - new level added - The Manor: Chapter 2 - average playing time 20 minutes; - new game mechanics allows you to play multiple characters through the new level; - new character with a set of adult animations; - some old game mechanics have been rebalanced (costs of orders, energy recovery rates, villain respawn time, etc.).
v.0.4.4 - new platformer level added (playing time 20-30 minutes); - some new platrormer game mechanics added (portals, magnets, aphrodisiacs, etc.) - 60+ completely new adult scenes; - some new textures and visual effects.
v.0.4.3 - continuation of the story of Cassandra and Lisanna; - platformer gameplay added (core gameplay for the second pair of sorceresses); - completely reworked platformer game mechanics; - some new textures and visual effects; - 'old-engine' bugs have been excluded; - the work on porting the game to the new game engine completed (100%). Further development will be carried out on Unity.
v.0.4.2 - backstory of the 2nd pair of girls - Cassandra and Lisanna - added to the game; - some new game mechanics (storymode); - some new textures; - some 'old-engine' bugs have been excluded; - the work on porting the game to Unity continues (80%).
v.0.4.1 - 'The Manor' location added to the game: - the story have been improved and expanded (new dialogue parts; character motivation adjustments); - some new game mechanics (bar menu; triangle energy reduction; debt now grows if you do not fulfill the villain's demands); - some textures have been reworked; - some 'old-engine' bugs have been excluded; - completely new game interface; - new adult sounds added; - the work on porting the game to Unity continues (2/3).
v.0.4.0 - the game is ported to Unity (new game engine); - almost all the game mechanics have been rewritten; - some old bugs have been excluded; - completely new game interface; - completely new interactive gallery; - one character replaced; - adult sounds added; - some new bonus scenes added; The work on porting the game to Unity continues (this version does not feature all the existing game content). The previous version of the game (v.0.3.3) will continue to exist and be available for download in our Discord until we fully port all the content to the new game engine (Unity). More information in our devlog on Patreon.
v.0.3.3 - the third part of Cassandra and Lisanna storyline added - 55 more videos added (leading up to the events of v.0.3 (platformer);
v.0.3.2 - the second part of Cassandra and Lisanna storyline added - 50 more videos added (leading up to the events of v.0.3 (platformer);
v.0.3.1 - the first part of Cassandra and Lisanna storyline added - more than 100 videos leading up to the events of v.0.3 (platformer); - bug causing black screen, non-working mushroom bug, stuck vines bugs and some other technical issues of the platformer were fixed.
v.0.3 - new chapter of the game added: 'Lost in the woods': • 2 new main characters; • 1 new type of gameplay (2d platformer); • some new features and game mechanics related to the new girls and their enemies.
v.0.2.2 - The storyline of all the girls in the Manor added; - Now all the players have access to the gallery in the free version (need to complete the game); - The gallery has been expanded with new poses (video: +4) from storyline cutscenes.
v.0.2.1 -The new version adds the storyline telling about the adventures of our sorceresses. Now we will find out who they are and why they do what they do. -There are also some minor bugs were fixed and some balance changes were made to the existing game mechanics. -New poses(video): +5.
v0.2 1. New type of gameplay added (the second part of the game - the Manor):
- Your sorceress is captured. Earn money by fulfilling customer requirements to redeem freedom; - Each time you provide a service of love, you receive a scroll with the formula for learning a new spell; - At some point, your energy / hunger indicators become expendable; - You can control up to three girls in the Manor;
- Bar added: • Customers - they pay for services; • The Table - used to prepare drinks; • The Barrel - used to collect water;
- Prison added: • Cell - used to restore energy / hunger indicators; • Tringle House - used to satisfy the Master;
- Love room added: • Room for servces of love (no active items to interact with);
- Potion Room added: • The Cauldron provides the ability to make potions;
- Garden added: • Plants provide the ability to harvest potion ingredients;
- Five new sprite animations 18+ added.
2. Changes to existing gameplay (the first part of the game - the Duel): • Mini-game like 'flappy birds' deleted; • Save system and Gallery are now available for free; • The difficulty of the mini-game 'get the segment' is reduced; • 'Cumshot' button appeared in the mini-game 'get the segment' (if you run out of energy); • 'Surrender' button appeared (allows you to surrender and skip the Duel to get straight to the Manor); • Minor balancing element edits.