Ты потерял работу, но это нормально, что ты все равно слишком много работаешь. До сих пор вы вели довольно скучную жизнь, поэтому для многих это прекрасная возможность все изменить и почувствовать, что значит быть живым.
Chapter 5 comprises of over 750 images, 10k+ words, plus 3 new scenes of animation.
- Fixed a bajillion typos in the early game. Probably created new ones for Ch5. (And already fixed a few thanks to a couple proofreaders and bug testers for your help!)
- Added a pre-game warning about the existence of potential scenes of a violent nature.
- Added (TWO!) optional textboxes. For now they're mostly placeholders and if I can I'll improve the look in future updates, but they were the best I could do on short notice. Also added an optional slider for textbox opacity! Head into the options menu where you'll find new options to choose your textbox and set your preferred opacity level.
- Made a few changes to the choice menu that pops up periodically. Two main changes are: It has been moved up slightly on the screen, and now larger menus have a scrollbar allowing you to scroll through the menu. Not very relevant now as the only menu I know of that might scroll off screen has multiple disabled options, but may become relevant in future updates.
-Fixed some small errors causing certain scenes to load twice (And in one case an early animation scene wouldn't play). It all works now!
- Fixed accidently skipping over a few scenes. Now you'll see them!
- Fixed a possible softlock if minigames were enabled. No more infinite loops!
- Fixed a few bugs that no one probably even noticed. Now you never will! Most likely introduced at least two new ones as well!
v0.4 - Added Ch4. Duh. Ch4 consists of approximately 700 new images, and ~22 new animated scenes. (It's actually 27, but 5 don't really count). Also 17 new music tracks. - Added a small display when you play minigames - now before you choose your workout routine, you'll be able to see your current stats in the top left corner of the screen. I plan on adding a full stats screen that will likely also contain RP values (Maybe some other stuff? idk yet) in the next release, but for now the minigame stat screen should suffice. -Fixed a TON of rollback issues related to minigames. You still can't rollback in the middle of the workout minigame, but all other times it should work fine now. Not applicable if you disable minigames. - Added a new minigame! This one isn't repeatable like the last, and it's only available on one path, but it was fun building it, so it's there. There's no tutorial for this one, but it's pretty self-explanatory and doesn't actually mean too much except for a slightly different scene (and possibly a hint about the future). - Addressed a number of other very tiny bugs I came across from old versions. Most should be fixed now. (I make no promises that new ones weren't created in the process.) -Ch4 includes a number of text messages, much like previous chapters. Unlike previous chapters, the phone opens automatically throughout chapter 4. Moving forward there will be a mix of both behaviors. Sometimes the phone will open automatically - other times you will need to interact with it, depending on the situation. Interactions from Ch1-3 have been left as-is.
v0.3 - added a save screen at end of chapter. - made a few behind the scene changes - any old saves won't work because I had to do this. I now know why I had to do this so I won't have to do it again. (Bonus, I've figured out how to retroactively fix it if issues pop up again later). - added chapter 3. duh. - redid a bunch of behind the scenes stuff to make pushing updates easier, so from ch4 on I'll be able to make an update only version available (since it'll exceed 1gb in size by then).
v0.2 You can opt out of minigames entirely. (Requires starting a new game. In fact starting a new game is highly recommended. I'm going to attempt to not make any changes that necessitate this going forward, but for this one it seemed necessary.)
Made a few changes to earlier scenes (Particularly you can opt out of Gaby at the bar now). Re-did some of the earlier images that bugged me.
Added an android release. Largely untested (Bluestacks only) so lmk if there's any issues. As always, check my twitter or patreon for progress and updates - including some upcoming news shortly after the holiday break.
v0.1 Fix Adjusted background color on intro text (Age verification, Name entry, etc) Fixed phone scrolling when choices are available - you should now be able to freely scroll through the window if it doesn't do it automatically. Added warning that minigames exist, and how to skip them. Also fixed some typos. If anyone finds any, point them out immediately pls. Typos is a pet peeve of mine, and I really want to squash those asap.